3rd person bedding on Millennium balcony??

Liza555

Does anyone know what the 3rd person bedding is in a balcony cabin on the Millennium?? Celebrity states that it is a sofa bed twin, but I heard it is a chair that folds out and is smaller than a twin. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Liza555

http://www.geocities.com/mahdnc/Cabinpix.html

Here are some links to cabin pictures. I'm only familiar with the CC cabins, so I can't tell you about the other veranda cabins. For the CC's, most have a sofa, which I believe folds out to a size somewhat smaller than a full, and some have a chair, which like you said, folds out to something smaller than a twin.

Here is the link to the Millie deck plans:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/deck.do;jsessionid=0000Iwvc9nSRn1hQTYXn7PHe1fu:12h3rnd1c?shipCode=ML

Each cabin is marked with symbols denoting "one upper bearth", "two upper berths", "pull out sofa" or "sofa". Looks like the only ones marked with the two squares denoting "sofa" are the family view cabins that actually have two sofas. So I'm not sure the deck plans really tell us which have a full sofa and which have the chair type sofa, but maybe someone will come along and clarify.

I know for sure that the cc cabins 6135&6136 just have the chair, but they aren't marked "pull out sofa", actually those rooms have no denotations.

Archived