Travel insurance-What level coverage??

Although we have cruised before this is the first time I am going to get insurance. (I know, I know) We have a panama canal cruise booked for Oct. I used insuremytrip to get a quote and now have more questions than answers. Many of the companies I have read good things on have all different levels (gold,silver, ect.). The policies range from $414 to $750 quite a difference. I just want the policy to protect us against the basics. 1. Cost of cruise refunded in case we must cancel. 2. Cost of getting us to next port in case we miss ship. If anyone could help make sense of all of this I will name one of our new hamsters after you icon_smile.gifThanks!

You should cover a medical emergency and a deathor illness in the family. I know everyone thinks it won't happen to them but as they say &*@# Happens!

We were on the Carnival Destiny a couple of years ago and a guy broke his neck on the ship. We had to turn around in the middle of the night and return to Aruba. I'm sure he wasn't planning on that. I know insurance is a waste of money until you need. Do yourself a favor and cover the whole thing.

thadventure-ZDsc20077.jpg

<MARQUEE>RCL Adventure of the Seas July 4, 2004 </MARQUEE>

Till we leave :

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;4;22;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Carnival Destiny 7/01

Carnival Pride 7/02

det38.gif Stanley Cup 2004!

Win Wings 4 Predators 2 On to round 2

Wings 2 Flames 3

Archived