Yet another booze related question.

Does anyone happen to know if Carnival ships carry Newcastle???!!!

If they don't I'm smuggling on some cans (not glass bottles) of my favorite beer for my trip! Will any of the ship workers say anything or confiscate my beers if I have them out with me by the pool??!!

Seems to be a relativly easy thing to "smuggle" it on. My father just got off the Spirit and he said he carried two bottles of whiskey on in his carry on and it was even searched by security and they didn't say anything. I guess it just depends on what mood security is in. Lots of people say they carry it on and some say they put it in there checked luggage and wait for it to arrive in there rooms.

Does anyone happen to know if Carnival ships carry Newcastle???!!!

If they don't I'm smuggling on some cans (not glass bottles) of my favorite beer for my trip! Will any of the ship workers say anything or confiscate my beers if I have them out with me by the pool??!!

You've just made my day - I had no idea you could get Newcastle in cans! I will have to procure some prior to our next cruise.

Bring some beer koozies or better yet, an insulated mug. It'll serve double duty by keeping your beers cold and a swarm of people asking you where you got it - b/c if I saw you drinking one onboard, I'd ask where I could get some!:D

I am planning on bringing an insulated mug as well. I figured I could make my drink in my room and then carry it with me to the pool. I hope it works. You don't think it would have to be a Carnival insulated cup?

Archived