Does Circle C have capers too??

red1der1

I have seen a few post regarding capers for Club O2 but nothing about Circle C. Are there capers for this age group as well?? I have 2 tweens traveling with our group that would love to get an idea of what goes on each day for them. Does anyone know about this??

Thanks!

If you can find the "Capers" for your ship, they usually give the activities for each group on there. For instance, I had someone email me Capers for the Miracle and they list for Circle C for example:

8pm-Welcome party on the first day

4pm-Wii tournament for the second day

That's all I've read so far. Hope this helps!

Cheri

From what I have been reading, they also print up special capers that are at the Pursers desk just showing the activities more in depth for the O2. I am curious if they also have them for Circle C as well and if anyone can share one if they have it.

I have them, I just need to get them canned and figure out how to post pics :) I have Circle C, not 02.

Circle C is exactly what I am looking for!! We have a 12 & 14 yo with us.

I also have a 17 yo as well but she insist she isn't doing 02 alone and will hang with the adults. I actually feel bad for her cause her BFF is also coming who is 19 and they can't really do many things together since one is too old for kids stuff and one is too young for adult things. They really want to dance and have fun but it looks like the deck parties are the only way for them to get that chance.

Circle C is exactly what I am looking for!! We have a 12 & 14 yo with us.

Just keep in mind that many of the activities have spotty attendance. The tweens can come and go as they please without having to check-in and check-out. So they tend to show up and make a decision if they're going to participate or not based on who else is there, and what the vibe is. Frequently they just bag it and head up to the Lido Deck with their clique to hang out some more.

In fact, for my son (who was 14), the most popular "activity" was unsuccessfully trying to sneak into the O2 club to hang out with the cooler older group. Heading into his Freshman year of HS, the last thing he wanted to do was hang out with 6th graders (or his younger sister).

So take the Capers with a grain of salt.

Just keep in mind that many of the activities have spotty attendance. The tweens can come and go as they please without having to check-in and check-out. So they tend to show up and make a decision if they're going to participate or not based on who else is there, and what the vibe is. Frequently they just bag it and head up to the Lido Deck with their clique to hang out some more.

In fact, for my son (who was 14), the most popular "activity" was unsuccessfully trying to sneak into the O2 club to hang out with the cooler older group. Heading into his Freshman year of HS, the last thing he wanted to do was hang out with 6th graders (or his younger sister).

So take the Capers with a grain of salt.

Thanks so much!! I honestly do not see them hanging out there at all. Probably will be doing whatever activity the adults are doing. Especially since the 12yo is now almost 6' tall and looks like he is 18. Doubt he will want to be hanging out there.

Thanks so much!! I honestly do not see them hanging out there at all. Probably will be doing whatever activity the adults are doing. Especially since the 12yo is now almost 6' tall and looks like he is 18. Doubt he will want to be hanging out there.

The one thing almost everyone agrees with though is make sure they go to the orientation meeting for their age group the first night of the cruise. That's when they meet the other kids their same age. And they begin to form groups and make friends immediately.

After that... well, it depends on who they're hanging out with. My daughter made a good friend and the two were inseparable the whole cruise. Almost 2 years later they still send emails to each other. On our cruise the youth councilor was female, and really did a much better job motivating the girls to do stuff... like line dancing in the Disco doing the Cha Cha slide.

The boys just seemed to roam, eat, and occasionally check out what the girls were doing (feigning indifference of course). But at least my sons group wasn't the most rowdy. Other than missing his 1am curfew, it really wasn't too bad.

Both kids had fun though. Both want to go on another cruise again someday.

Archived