Just off the Monarch 5/15/09

Had an amazing weekend onboard the Monarch. She is one beautiful ship! Having only been on the Liberty before, I compared to that all the time, which, I shouldn't of. Two completely different ships. Out of the two I really preffered the Monarch. Smaller and more personal. The food, the staff , the ports (Wow Cococay!) were all amazing and considering she's nearly 18yrs old , she didn't look much different compared to the Liberty. Only one downside was the Express departure this morning, everyone just crowded into the forward lift lobby , very squashed in.

Hope anyone else who was onboard had a great time.

Had an amazing weekend onboard the Monarch. She is one beautiful ship! Having only been on the Liberty before, I compared to that all the time, which, I shouldn't of. Two completely different ships. Out of the two I really preffered the Monarch. Smaller and more personal. The food, the staff , the ports (Wow Cococay!) were all amazing and considering she's nearly 18yrs old , she didn't look much different compared to the Liberty. Only one downside was the Express departure this morning, everyone just crowded into the forward lift lobby , very squashed in.

Hope anyone else who was onboard had a great time.

Sounds great, glad you had a great time.:) Maz.

Would you do a "full" review of Monarch? I am taking 4 girls (2 17yo, 2 18yo) next month. Will be the first cruise for all of us. Any pointers or "don't miss" food or shows? THANKS!!

Would you do a "full" review of Monarch? I am taking 4 girls (2 17yo, 2 18yo) next month. Will be the first cruise for all of us. Any pointers or "don't miss" food or shows? THANKS!!

I got off the Monarch the day the OP got on. :) Here is a link to my full review in case it helps you any.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=987584&highlight=

glad you enjoyed Monarch...like you we have been on Liberty as well and I am glad that you realized that they are just 2 completly different ships that shouldnt be compared to one and other...still miss having her out here, hopefully we'll have a chance to get back on soon

Archived