Techno Chalenged, How do I download Pix at cyber cafe?

I am taking an ipodtouch and found an app to send real postcards with pictures you have in your file. The problem is I don't know how to get the pictures there while on the trip. Has anyone done this? Are there programs at the cyber cafe that would allow downloads of camera pictures and then be able to email them to myself? Thanks for any info regarding this.

Kathy

I know that you have to sync your itouch to your main computer to get your pictures, but if I get an email with a pix, there is a prompt where I can save that photo on my itouch as well. My problem is that I don't know how to download pix without my main computer available and then to also be able to email those pix to my account. It seams like there must be a program or a small gadget available to do this while on vacation. I know my home program can directly send emails once the pix are downloaded to it. I guess I am looking for a readily available program that can be used at cyber cafe's in europe. Anyone know of something like this?

Archived