Back from Inspiration 5/18 - 5/23

Venicegal

We just returned from our cruise on the Inspiration. It was my 10th Carnival cruise, and 30th cruise overall. As usual, we had a great time! The ship was nice and clean, but it seemed really dark. My last 4 cruise were on Royal Caribbean and I have to say that the crew on Royal was great compared to Carnival. We had an inside handicapped cabin. The cabin was nice and big, especially the bathroom. Cabin steward was great, but most of the other crew was not very friendly. Our waiter was attentive, but seemed annoyed if we asked for anything. I don't mean to complain because it was loads of fun, but the crew was almost rude at times. I'll be glad to answer any questions about the Inspiration.

What deck were you on? We will be in E56 a handicapped cabin. Did you take any pics of the cabin?

Was there a small frig in the room?

If you had a frig, were there soft drinks in it? How much were they? How much was a soft drink anywhere else on the ship? Where can you get soft drinks besides a bar?

We were in cabin M298. No fridge. There were cans of coke products in the cabin that you could purchase. We did not drink them, so I don't know how much they were. Cokes could be purchased at any bar, dining room, lounge, showroom, pretty much anywhere. Also, no blow dryer in the cabin but I think you could get one from your cabin steward.

We didn't take any pictures of the cabin.

I was also in Cabin M298. I forgot that there wasn't a frig. I now remember that the soda was just on the deck but not in a frig (the reason we needed ice).

I attached a photo of Cabin M298. Still trying to figure out how to get a bigger pic in my message.

1304921290_CabinM298_186.jpg.f295b26dbcdd1ff5b6e2130b2f196415.jpg

Archived