Destiny Moorish Delights June 2009

Hi this is my first posting , here we go

I was wondering if anyone has been on this cruise this year. I know that the ship now docks in Tangier, I read bad reports about Agadir and wondered if this is why it has been changed.Has anyone any ideas or advice about what to do here. Can anyone recomend what to see in Cartagena as we have to be back on ship by 15.00hrs . We prefer to make our own way rather than the Thomsons excursion .

Only 3 & a bit weeks to go & counting..

I was wondering if anyone has been on this cruise this year. I know that the ship now docks in Tangier, I read bad reports about Agadir and wondered if this is why it has been changed.Has anyone any ideas or advice about what to do here. Can anyone recomend what to see in Cartagena as we have to be back on ship by 15.00hrs . We prefer to make our own way rather than the Thomsons excursion .

In Cartagena Spain there is not much you can walk to everything. No tours necessary.

Lovetocruise49

We did this itinery last year and the shipped docked in Tangiers. We went on the Thomson excursion to Hercules Cave complete with camel ride and a trip to the Kasbah. Depends on your taste for this one, but if you want to go independently be pepared to be be hassled by street peddlars along the way, they are very persistent and some find them too much! We ared oing this itinery in July/August and decided to stay on th ship in Tangiers since we were not impressed, but as I said others might post some useful tips here- Enjoy your cruise

Hi,

I know this is no help, but we're doing this one in Sept. next year andI see from the brochure apart from Gib. and Tangier all the other ports are different.

Have you looked in the Ports of Call section for your ports.

Have a good trip.

Berwyn

• 2 weeks later...

hi me and my partner are doing the moorish cruise end of july any tips you have after you have been on yours would be great,especially about tangiers

Archived