Morning Coffee? Oh my!

white.sand

I bring along a gallon sized bag full of my flavored creamers (individuals) and it is empty by the end of the cruise. Some of the stores sale the french vanilla flavor in the indiv. size, (international delight brand) - does not need to be refrigerated....

or some convenience stores stock the different flavors by their coffee area (just grab a hand full (or two), and get a coffee - eventually you will have enough.

I am lucky enough to have a brother that owns a restaurant...I get my creamers by the case...

On another note...after dinner in the restaurants, I usually get a double espresso (they also have cappacinos)...their is no charge there.

Me, too on the espresso.

I hadn't thought to take the creamers, but I will in September.

Thanks for the tip.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm glad I read this thread. I too am one of those who like their coffee first thing in morning and I assumed that a coffee maker would be in the cabin, like there is in hotel rooms (sorry my first cruise), but glad to see that coffee is available via room service so all is not doomed :D

One question though, my DH is a green tea drinker, can you get this free of charge (ex tip) on room service or will we have to bring our own bags?

One question though, my DH is a green tea drinker, can you get this free of charge (ex tip) on room service or will we have to bring our own bags?

I would expect a cruise ship to have green tea - but it doesn't take much room to pack a box just to make sure. On my last cruise, I kept looking for green tea at the beverage station right outside the sushi bar / asian grill. It was the one place I would expect to find green tea but never saw any. About a week into the cruise I asked why there was no green tea - the waiter who seemed to be in charge of the area went out & found some to put out. There were many other types of tea but no green set out until I asked.

Archived