WANTED: Menu from Glory

Sorry, I don't have a menu, but having sailed the Glory 2 weeks ago, I highly recommend the Fork Tender Ribs, the Build-Your-Own-Burger, and the Braised Beef With Short Ribs in the dining room. I also prefer the banana split over the melting cake (it's not on the menu but always available).

I do not recommend the pizza from the Pizzeria. Hubby recommends the Fish & Chips station on the Lido deck.

HTH!

Just off the Glory.......we ate in the dining room several nights. They offered lobster tail only one night (I believe first elegent night - Sunday)......it came with shrimp...order at least two entrees (very small). They always have shrimp cocktail (order more than one).....they usually offer chicken, grilled pork chop (hubby loved it)......the grouper was really good. Be careful with the snapper - it had bones in it. They have BBQ ribs sometimes - I did not like any of the pasta dishes. We liked the pizza and ate in the Red Sail buffet every breakfast and lunch. They have a wonderful Deli it's usually opened 11am-11pm......the tuna fish was very fresh and delicious. The line gets very long..........They had a mexican buffet Thursday night - very late and Chocolate Buffet Friday at lunch time...which I was not too thrilled with. They offer chocolate melting cake in the dining room and red sail buffet every evening. Any questions, feel free to contact me here or at chrisbaxter158@comcast.net.

I wish I was still cruising

Can you order multiples of anything you want or do they limit you? Like can each person order two entrees? I might want to order one kind of risky choice and then pick a safer choice as well so that I like one of them!

Can you order multiples of anything you want or do they limit you? Like can each person order two entrees? I might want to order one kind of risky choice and then pick a safer choice as well so that I like one of them!

Absolutely, you can, but always keep your table mates in mind when doing so, some waiters wait until each person at the table is done with a course before serving the next one. In the case of the entree it shouldn't be a huge problem since desert is the only thing left

Archived