Ruby Balcony Question

We are on Riviera deck, balcony cabin 338. We booked a guarantee BE and were upgraded to this cabin a BB. I just noticed that this cabin can sleep 3 people. Will this be a bunk bed that is flush with the wall or what? Where is it located? Will it get in the way when it is not used? Is it over the bed or on the opposite wall? Don't get me wrong, we upgraded from OV to balcony for $40 total and are very happy. Just wondered how this room is set up. We have never (10 cruises) had a set up for more than 2 people in a cabin. Maybe we can use it for storage during the day!:rolleyes:

The bed is stored in the ceiling or wall. During the day, you won't see it at all. It'll just be the normal setting for 2 people. But when you're at dinner, your steward takes down the third bed, puts up a ladder, and when you get back, three beds will be there. One will probably hover over another.

We are on Riviera deck, balcony cabin 338. We booked a guarantee BE and were upgraded to this cabin a BB. I just noticed that this cabin can sleep 3 people. Will this be a bunk bed that is flush with the wall or what? Where is it located? Will it get in the way when it is not used? Is it over the bed or on the opposite wall? Don't get me wrong, we upgraded from OV to balcony for $40 total and are very happy. Just wondered how this room is set up. We have never (10 cruises) had a set up for more than 2 people in a cabin. Maybe we can use it for storage during the day!:rolleyes:

If there are only two passengers in the stateroom, you will not know the third bed/bunk is even there. The room steward won't even bring it down unless you have a third person who will be sleeping there, or unless you reqruest it. They hide in the wall or ceiling when not in use. No problems. ;)

Archived