Booking Thalassotherapy Pool In Advance On S-Class Ships

pipedreams62

Pipedreams62,

Did it on the Maasdam in Feb. of this year. Cost was $150 for 2 weeks that we were on the ship. Loved it, 2 steam rooms, sauna, large spa tub and heated recliners. They provided nice robe, locker, juice and fruit and a "relaxing room". I used it almost every day, only saw one other person in there in 2 weeks. It is next to the gym if you want to work out. The shower in the private area had a rain fall shower head, but no soap or shampoo. The showers in the common area had all the shampoo and soap dispensers. Need to bring your own dab kit if dressing for the day, had a comb, but no razors, shave cream, hair dryer etc. Had small private outside deck with steamers chairs. Worth the cost to me.

By the way, love your responses and art work/photos, too funny.

E-500

Pipedreams62 a 10 of us went on a girlfriend cruise on MS. Oostie in Feb. I booked the thalassotherapy pool with my cabin mate, it was 250.00 for both of us for the cruise. I know this is a Vista Class, but thought the info might help. I believe the more that book in your party, the better deal you get.

I seconded the cheers! Love your posts, pictures and senseof humor!! :D

Archived