Midnight buffet - Fantasy???

ShannonP

Does anyone know if they have the midnight buffet on the Fantasy? It's been a while since my last cruise and I'm a sucker for all the carvings that are usually on the midnight buffet.:D

AS far as I know all ships have discontinued the Midnight buffet. I have not seen one on my last three cruises. I think it was because of waste. Enjoy your cruise anyway...

The fancy gala buffet is gone. there was a mexican buffet on the fascination one night of the 5 at 11:30 pm. Don't know if all ships have this.:) Personally I thought the mexican food was gross. I think it may have been under the heat too long. Anything that was supposed to be crunchy was bendable. Anyway....LOTS of other food choices.:D

Does this include the dessert buffet on the 7 night cruises? I was telling my BF all about it.

Oh they still have the chocolate buffet - we just got back on May 24 and we enjoyed the chocolate (dessert) buffet very much. Can't remember which day it was but it was yummy - the banana fritters with vanilla sauce are really good.

I was on the Fantasy on 5/9 (it was a week long cruise) and there was no midnight buffet (they don't have them anymore). They did have the Mexican buffet one night of the deck party, but as another noted, it was pretty gross. The pizza and icecream are available 24 hours a day, as is room service. So, I think you'll be fine.

Archived