Shuttle from Wilm, Delaware to NYC?

deanna1178

My family has completely changed mind and decided to fly to me and then we are taking a shuttle to NYC for our NCL Dawn cruise July 19. They were originally flying into NYC a few days prior to departure to catch some show in NYC but I digress....

There will be 8 adults and one toddler (carseat) plus all of our luggage.

Can anyone suggest a shuttle or company with vehicles large enough to accomodate us? It would be of course be the most convenient if the shuttle can pick us up at our house with there being so many of us and luggage.

TIA!

thanks I googled as well, my homepage :-) and I found a few but I was hoping someone could recommend someone they may have used in my area with good service. hard to tell what you are getting sometimes from websites : /

thats for 8 peeps and all your stuff?? Hmmm and that is one way?

If it includes tolls and stuff (i presume tip is extra) then it isn't bad. you're going farther than i was when i tried to get a group to cape liberty in NJ from EWR area hotels......and it was in a similar range (more peeps, shorter distance)--it's about 34 bucks per adult which considering you are going 2-3 hours sounds good.

so..in my not-so-humble opinion that isn't a bad deal....is that in a bus? mini bus??? van (hopefully NOT a van..too smushed!)

I think the person I talked too was not the smartest!!

my sister in law is a travel manager and I told her the price they gave me and she said that couldn't be right BUT that DE Express records all calls so if that is what she said..they would have to honor it. But she also said she hates working with that company because they are known for showing up late or not at all =0 I would lose it!!!

she said just to reserve a sedan with delaware express from wilm, de to JFK is $400 so I find it hard to believe that $265 for 9 people is correct!

She recommended Eagle, Riverfront Limo (NJ) and the King Limo (That you found when googling!)

Oh my travel agent recommended Cruise Shuttle Express.com...they have various pick up locations in NJ,PA, MD and DE

Archived