Hair appt at Spa Carnival

We are sailing on Carnival's Sensation and getting married on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. I don't know what to do about my hair...has anyone used the hair stylist aboard the ship, if so, what did you think about them, and what price range was it? If anyone has any feedback from their spa experiences, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Priscilla :)

I don't have any Spa Carnival information - maybe Carnival Weddings can provide that? But, I wanted to know when you were getting married on the Sensation? My wedding is 11/15/09 on the Sensation - I haven't been able to find anyone else who is/has gotten married on the ship.

We are getting married on July 7th, 2009 on the beach in Paradise Island. We are leaving Port Canaveral on July 5th on the Sensation. Are you getting married on the boat???

Priscilla

I don't mind answering any of your questions about the ship when I get back...if you know some specific questions you will have go ahead and send them to me, that way I make sure to pay close attention to those things.

:)

Archived