Teen on Imagination

Evil Jeremy

I am a 16 year old who as of 10 minutes ago is booked on the Carnival Imagination for a cruise in July. So, as a teen, what should I expect from Club 02 and other parts of the ship?

This is going to be my third cruise, and my second with Carnival. I took a Christmas cruise at the end of 2007 on RCL's Majesty of the Seas, and I was on the Carnival Fascination back in 2004.

I have read the reviews and such, I know about the restaurants and pools and other features on the ship and such, but I want to know some of the more specific details on the ship. For example, what are the shows? Is there always a comedian? What are the theme nights? What is Club 02 like? Stuff like that lol. So, can I please have some details on what to expect come next month?

I am a 16 year old who as of 10 minutes ago is booked on the Carnival Imagination for a cruise in July. So, as a teen, what should I expect from Club 02 and other parts of the ship?

This is going to be my third cruise, and my second with Carnival. I took a Christmas cruise at the end of 2007 on RCL's Majesty of the Seas, and I was on the Carnival Fascination back in 2004.

I have read the reviews and such, I know about the restaurants and pools and other features on the ship and such, but I want to know some of the more specific details on the ship. For example, what are the shows? Is there always a comedian? What are the theme nights? What is Club 02 like? Stuff like that lol. So, can I please have some details on what to expect come next month?

I can give you a full report when we get back. We have a group with teens your age going.

I also have a question that hopefully someone can answer. Where can I find out what the entertainment (Comedians and more) will be for my cruise? I know there is an e-mail for Royal Caribbean where you can ask them and they will tell you, but how can I find out for Carnival?

Just back and our 16 year olds loved Club o2. They had dances, t-shirt signing, scavenger hunts. The best part is that they made friends with others their age and spent time together at the shows, deck parties and other activities on the ship. They were NEVER bored.

We never saw the comedian. There are no theme nights, that I know of. I'll try to get info. from the teens, IF they every wake up today!

If anyone has any specific questions I will try to answer them.

Looking at the Club O2 capers...

The first day you and a parent can stop by to fill out a form. A parent must sign and you will need your Sign and Sail card.

On our first night they had a meet and greet (8:30), welcome aboard party that included soda and snacks (9:00), Apples to Apples and video games (12:00am)

Saturday- Elegant Party (9:30), Mexican Fiesta Party (11:45), After Party (12:15am)

Sunday- Mini Golf (12:30), Photo Race (1:pm), Battle of the Sexes (2:pm), Hip Hop Dance lessons (3:pm), Crazy Teen Karaoke (3:30), Movie Trivia (4:15), X-box 360 and Wii Time (5:pm), DJ Can't Hear Ya! (9:30), T-Shirt signing (10:pm), Farewell Party (10:30)

They also offered a 2.5 hour tour of Atlantis for $49.95 but our kids didn't go because island time is family time.

Thank you. Anyways, I am going to be on that ship for about 3 days, is that enough time to try out all the food on the ship? WHat would you reccomend, and reccomend I stay away from lol? Also, was there a formal night, and if so, which night was it?

Thank you. Anyways, I am going to be on that ship for about 3 days, is that enough time to try out all the food on the ship? WHat would you reccomend, and reccomend I stay away from lol? Also, was there a formal night, and if so, which night was it?

Elegant Night will be the night you are in Nassau. Everyone has different taste when it comes to food so I can't help you with that. I know that the kids each ordered a Warm Choc Melting cake and 1 of all the other desserts each night to share. Us adults each ordered our own meals and then ordered and share dinners that we never had before. Lots of food and you can order whatever you can eat!

Archived