Staying in San Juan del Cabo

rez4jc

We are staying a week with our teenagers in San Juan del Cabo, the last week in June. We cruise every year in February, so I know everyone here is so helpful - even when NOT cruising. I have scuba diving planned for one of the days, but what else? The kids want to surf. Any suggestions on where to rent a board and catch some waves?

Also, looking to feed them on the cheap! They like Mexican food, the more authentic the better. Staying at the Grand Mayan - any hidden gems we can walk to?

Thanks!

We are staying a week with our teenagers in San Juan del Cabo, the last week in June. We cruise every year in February, so I know everyone here is so helpful - even when NOT cruising. I have scuba diving planned for one of the days, but what else? The kids want to surf. Any suggestions on where to rent a board and catch some waves?

Also, looking to feed them on the cheap! They like Mexican food, the more authentic the better. Staying at the Grand Mayan - any hidden gems we can walk to?

Thanks!

There is no such place, you mean San Jose del Cabo. I have visited San Jose but I usually stay in Cabo. We will be in Cabo the last week of June fo 10 days! San Jose is a much smaller town, more authentic and about 20 minutes from Cabo. I am not familiar with the restaurants in that town but if you do make it to Cabo, check out the post below about the Shrimp Factory. There are alot of great suggestions on excellent restaurants in Cabo. Zippers is a surfing beach right in San Jose. I have never been there but have heard about it.

You may want to go over to www.tripadvisor.com and check out the San Jose forum there. I am a destination expert for the Cabo forum there but both forums are very active.

Archived