Legend tenders

Recent Legend cruisers, how bad were the lines for the tenders to G.C. & Belize? We're doing private tours in both and have a young child so wont have a lot of flexibility in when we need to get off the ship by. We are not platinum (2 more to go!) yet either. How long did you have to wait in line to get on a tender early in the morning on both of these days? Thanks! Just wondering what to expect.

We did this cruise in March and had the shortest wait for tenders we have ever had.

That said, we did not have private tours in those ports, however the cruise director told everone (I think at the shore excursion talk) that they would try to accommodate people with private excursions, and that you should talk to the staff in the lounge calling out tender numbers the morning of. I would double check with the shore excursion desk or the pursers desk beforehand to be certain they are still able to do it.

During our spring break cruise we chose to schedule everything in the latery part of the morning - at least 2 hours after scheduled arrival and had no wait at all. I also was worried about the cattle call to get off the ship.

Archived