Playa Mia Grand Beach Park: Is this near Paradise Beach???

TBRay

I was planning to schedule the Deluxe Beach Break through RCI and was wondering if anyone had been to Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. The description says it is a 35 bus ride from the port. Any input good or bad would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

First, check out the excellent beach guide here: http://www.cozumelinsider.com/beaches/ Playa Mia used to be called Playa Sol and is very popular (but can be crowded as many cruise lines use it).

Here's a map that shows where many of the beaches/dive sites are: http://www.travelnotes.cc/cozumel/links/beaches.php Paradise Beach is just up the road from Playa Mia.

CRUISEMARK: Thanks for the links. I'm a map guy anyway so it's good to see

them all laid out like that. Definitely some more homework to do but we are still 45 days out so nothing better than some pre-cruise research.

Don't waste your money on a ship sponsored beach day. You can probably rent a car and visit several beaches for the same money or less than you will pay for the least desirable beach club on the island.

Save your money and head to Paradise Beach!

Don't waste your money on a ship sponsored beach day. You can probably rent a car and visit several beaches for the same money or less than you will pay for the least desirable beach club on the island.

Save your money and head to Paradise Beach!

I'm hearing you loud and clear. After seeing those maps, a car rental looks like an excellent option. That way we can get fried on the beach in the morning and then head over for some shopping time. :D

Does anyone know of approximate car rental rates for the day? I think we are in port from 10 AM until 7 PM.

Archived