Need help with planning 1/2 day

mishoe1

I'm arriving on the Disney Magic in September. I have a Discover Scuba excursion booked for the morning (ends either 1230p or 1245p so saying 1p). Is there anything I can do/book that would give me a nice overview of the island that would be only about 3 hrs long?

Any suggestions/recommendations as to who to book through (if a tour) or if I take a taxi-do you trust the driver to give you a good tour or do you come up with places to stop at and let the driver know where you want to go?

Also, not sure if it will be just myself or if there will be anyone else with me so are taxis safe for a single female?

TIA!

We did one of the island tours in the open air vehicles. It was a really nice tour of the island. We went to the highest point on the island which had breath taking views. We stopped 2 or 3 times for photos at various vistas.

The tour was about 2.5 hours and cost either $20 or $25 pp. There are plenty vehicles at the end of the pier. We did our tour in the morning, but I do not know how long they wait around the pier.

Good Luck!

Archived