xp- from roll call for 1/15/10

I figured I would post this here too - and might get some more feedback..

so we are pretty close to deciding to book a cruise on the Oasis (Eastern Carribean 1-16-10). I am wondering if you all have any advice on cabin selection.

A little background...my hubby and I (both in our late 30's) Have been on several cruises. Our first with RCCL!!, second with Carnival, 3,4, and 5 with Princess - Our fave has been RCCL...and it looks like they finally have an intinerary that fits what we want!

We love the idea of being on the new ship. But hate that we can't see lots of pictures of rooms and such.

Our honeymoon (the first RCCL) we sprung for a balcony (on Voyager). All of our other cruises we selected interior. Somewhat due to $$ but also - we like it dark (well he likes it) dark when we sleep. This last cruise on Princess we did the Canal and had an oceanview...and really liked it. So we are debating getting a balcony again on this cruise.

I see there are Boardwalk and Central Park View balcony's. and I am wondering if there is any feedback on those...I realize (I think?) that this ship hasn't sailed as of yet - but still wonder if you all have any suggestions.

Also the pricing on this cruise is a lot higher than the others were considering - is that just because of the new ship?? are they likely to drop?

thanks for any advice or input!! and i hope to see you onboard!

Kerry

Archived