THANK YOU PB TOM and Alicia!!!

L Jane

Boy am I bad!! I've been back from my cruise for so long and I'm just now getting back with you all! What a great trip! As I posted on the RCCL board, this was the first four day cruise we've taken and maybe since it was to places we know with people we know was it so wonderfully easy and great! We had fewer people in our group to "worry" about too, so that was kind of nice.

My mom only got stressed out a little bit when we shlepped our donations over to Paradise Beach to meet Alica and enjoy the best part of the day - at the beach. Six in a cab was a little pricier than expected (then again, we were only expecting to travel with 3 + a child), then, we were nearly the first ones on the beach and everyone was eager to please. My poor mom needed them to back off a bit and when she relaxed, OR RATHER when PB Tom handed her the infamous pineapple pina colada, well, she just MELTED and ALL WAS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!!!

You are certainly a lifesaver Tom!!!

It was a wonderful day at Paradise beach! I spent nearly the entire time in the water entertaining my nephew and his new found friend from the cruise. They had so much fun swimming, snorkling, playing on the trampoline and iceberg that I never thought I'd get a break! Oh well, it made my day too!

Everything was perfect and I'll not head anywhere else when in port! I've been to Chankanaub and Playa Sol previously, but I'd say this is not only the best, but the friendliest. No worries about eating the food or drinking either which was a huge benefit. My bother and sister in law were happy with their food and drinks, my nephew with his burger and fries, my mom, well, just take a look at the photo and YES that IS PB Tom!

Alicia and her husband Tomas came to meet us to pick up the donations for Chrysalis and we are still so happy to know that people care and want to help kids no matter where we go in the world.

I just can't say enough good things about this cruise. Thanks for helping make it so great Tom!

We really loved our four day cruise on the EOS and you know, we'd go on that ship again even if the new changes were not going to be made! The crew was super, the ship easy to get around, and the ports were a breeze. My only complaint was that we didn't dock at at the main pier down town in Cozumel.

I've attached a link to some of my photos from the ship/trip:

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAMWrJyzbNmztI

L Jane

The good part about docking NOT docking at the downtown pier is that you are closer to Paradise Beach! Sure sorry I missed you guys that day. I do want you to know that I ate some great chocolate pudding last night! Hmmmm, maybe Mac and Cheese or Spaghetti O's for dinner before the party tonight??? Many thanks again to all my grocery angels!

smilie_fee1a.gif

WOW! That post's so good that I printed a copy! Great shot of the pineapple delivery as well! It was good hanging out with you guys, thanx again for the donations and I'm glad we could make your day!

solita...I have a replacement for that Mac and Cheese that was ummm....misplaced!

PS- Didja know you can get it Pacsadeli now?

I'm glad Tom finally confessed...I'm contacting the authorities and making a demanda! Thievery of Mac and Cheese is a criminal offense in my book!

smilie_knast.gif

You gotta watch that sticky fingers Tom at all times! jajajaja

Archived