Loved the Caribbean Princess

peggy1

What do they typically serve for dinner on those nights? I wonder if you can see an example menu of what to expect:)?

Not sure if anyone posted the most recent menus for the 9-day. You can go to the dining room after each meal and they will have the next meal's menu posted. For example, they will post the dinner menu for that evening right after lunch.

There are also "Always Available" items on the menu which are there every day. Fettucine Alfredo is one of those as well as a steak, a chicken and a salmon dish. Unless that has changed, but it was that way the past few years.

I do think there might be a sample menu for one night on the Princess website somewhere.

Wow I went on 6/2 sailing and totally forgot about that cheese smell. It was terriblllllleeeeee and actually pretty funny with everyone walking around covering their faces, glad to hear you had a good time

We did check out the Sanctuary. It was nice. As it was hard to find chairs near the pools and I don't like to walk around alot looking all around for chairs, I would consider it for the afternoon period. Very nice chaise lounges, double chaise lounges and chairs. We just checked it out on the first day. If you don't mind paying for a chair then it may be good for you. We had some periods of rain while at sea and also some windy days and you would not have been able to use the area then. The area is covered by a canvas like material with slits in it to allow for some air flow. You can walk down the stairs from the Sanctuary and use the Lotus Pool (everyone can use the pool). There are very few teak loungers there (with cushions), however, people would put there stuff there probably before 6am. Yes, believe it, and then you wouldn't see them. They also have two spa's at the Lotus Pool that were always hot and relatively easy to get into, but the Lotus Pool was packed towards the later part of the week. It has a current jet so you can swin against the current, if you have the room. Hope this helps.

Archived