Spirit "Suite" help

Jack1234

We are looking to book a Boston to Bermuda trip on the Spirit and need a little help deciding between to options. Because there will be 4 of us (2 adults/2 children) we will need 2 rooms. We can either take a front suite "AB" like 10002 connecting with a side "BB" or a side suite like 10508 "AC" also connecting with a "BB".

I have never been in a forward facing cabin but heard the two front side suites have 2 balconies and an extra 1/2 bath on the Spirit. Is that so? The cost difference is pretty small but hate to waste $$$. (The suite is already a splurge but we have Compass Rewards to burn and have done it once before so are hooked on the perks like meals in Cagney's) Is the front good or too windy? We do use the cabins a fair amount of the time so appreciate the extra room.

Any help would be most appreciated!!

Thanks!

Spirit suite 10002 is an awesome suite! It does have the front and side balconies and the 1/2 extra bath. The front balcony is basically unusable when you are moving and you must keep your front drapes closed at night, but other than that ...the suite is absolutely wonderful. We sailed in it last summer and are in the opposite side in Oct...enjoy!

the side balcony is the same size as the AC balconies..not huge ( but then I've been spoiled by princess PS balcony which was as big as the stateroom lol). 2 chairs and a small table..covered. The front balcony is a little larger...but, as I said, you can't use it when you're out to sea. The AB suite seemed to be much bigger to me, but the AC's are very nice too...personally i would rather have an AC than the AB's that are in the middle of the two side ones.....those have only the front balcony and I wouldn't like that. I actually would like to try the Aft AD suites..but they're always the first ones booked....I like aft balconies!..maybe someday!

Archived