Destiny "Night Owl" (loud)cabins deck 6 - FYI

Just saw this on another site - thought it might help someone with cabins:

Night Owl Cabins

Due to their location, we have designated eleven (11) staterooms as "Night Owl Cabins". These staterooms are located on Upper Deck 6, above the Point After Dance Club.

6284 6288 6292 6296 6300 6309 6315 6319 6327 6331

All of these staterooms have twin/king configuration (4C ISTW) for maximum guest occupancy of 2. Stateroom 6323 can accommodate a roll-away/trundle bed for maximum guest occupancy of 3.

When a travel agent or direct inquires about the "Night Owl Cabins", the following should be advised:

"The Night Owl cabins are located directly over the Point After Dance Club. For this reason, we have designated these 11 staterooms as Night Owl cabins, ideally suited for those guests who like to party late into the night – as such these guests would NOT be disturbed by the noise from the Dance Club. We are offering substantial savings for those guests who purchase these staterooms."

Yupp!! That sounds about right. When we sailed the Destiny we were in 6284 I believe. Right above the club. It worked out because most nights we didnt get to sleep until well after 2 or 3 am anyway (basically when the club shut down for the night. LOL). It only bothered me when I wanted to take a nap during the evening hours but once I got to sleep it wasn't a biggie. Had a great time! :)

I saw it in a old Carnival catalog back about 7 years ago when we were looking at our first cruise. I don't think that they list them that way now. I thought it might have been taken care of during a dry docking. Maybe they haven't fixed the problems yet then.

fixed during dry dock? did they remove all the horrible dance music? lol

Archived