happy snaps from last cruise 02/070/09

thied

looks like we are going to get wet.

we hardly sore people on deck, but then again it wasnt the hot time of the yr.

champain water fall allways great to watch and if you are lucky get a glass or two.

wonderfull lifou island much nicer the sec time around.

DSCN0906.jpg.43c886fa2fd6d3dfad6ce6f8f25d7243.jpg

DSCN0905.jpg.548103d5100ebb5a5aebde3666d70ffc.jpg

DSCN0897.jpg.e5bdca89509ae112708bc9a5f5c82997.jpg

DSCN0877.jpg.94293c8e7e942bac119e363e4a1f5f36.jpg

DSCN0876.jpg.4ea2502294584ba6dcc1d0dffd510ebf.jpg

im sorry that some people that been cruising for a while on here , may find theses photos a little boreing, but for all the new comers(members) enjoy.

Did you snorkel and listen to the underwater music at Divine Island Thied?

Jillybean:)

music on the beach yes snorkeling was great and P&O had waiters walking around with drinks and food all good and you had to pay for the drinks.

im sorry that some people that been cruising for a while on here , may find theses photos a little boreing, but for all the new comers(members) enjoy.

Thied

Cruise photos are not boring; it just makes us wish we were there again.

With regard to the just missing the harbour bridge, there is a upper mast on the Pacific Dawn that must be lowered as a safeguard, as it is possible if left up may hit the underside of the bridge.

Regards

Alan

Thied

Cruise photos are not boring; it just makes us wish we were there again.

With regard to the just missing the harbour bridge, there is a upper mast on the Pacific Dawn that must be lowered as a safeguard, as it is possible if left up may hit the underside of the bridge.

Regards

Alan

yes this right they lower it

yes sorry i was joking i thought the lol was enough

I wasn't sure, it looked so close in the photos, I thought it could be a possibility.

I didn't really understand at the time about lol being enough.

As we are looking to go on a cruise soon what were the islands that you would recomend for us and what cruise ship is the best to go on?

I dont really understand alot of these posts, have i come in on something that i should not have? as i could go somewhere else and ask questions if you would like.

I wasn't sure, it looked so close in the photos, I thought it could be a possibility.

I didn't really understand at the time about lol being enough.

As we are looking to go on a cruise soon what were the islands that you would recomend for us and what cruise ship is the best to go on?

I dont really understand alot of these posts, have i come in on something that i should not have? as i could go somewhere else and ask questions if you would like.

all the south pacific island are great, and all this ship that run from australia all good but it all up your self in what you wont from a cruise and what you want and looking for from cruise line, at the end of they day i would say read lots on these postings and make your chorce from there,

all the south pacific island are great, and all this ship that run from australia all good but it all up your self in what you wont from a cruise and what you want and looking for from cruise line, at the end of they day i would say read lots on these postings and make your chorce from there,

What is the difference between the Pacific Dawn and the Pacific Sun?

Which is bigger, better ect as we can leave from Sydney or Brisbane.

What is the difference between the Pacific Dawn and the Pacific Sun?

Which is bigger, better ect as we can leave from Sydney or Brisbane.

the ship are like chauk and cheese, one is 47000 tons and other is 70000 od tons and much newer differnet type of ship, i would look at P&O sit and princess sit and look at the difference between the four ships soon to five ships but then there is the diamond pricess as well.ill go back to what this post is about my holliday photos.

the ship are like chauk and cheese, one is 47000 tons and other is 70000 od tons and much newer differnet type of ship, i would look at P&O sit and princess sit and look at the difference between the four ships soon to five ships but then there is the diamond pricess as well.ill go back to what this post is about my holliday photos.

PARDON

I think we have been mislead by this cc site, our friends told us to come on here to get good advice on cruising, ships, ports kids club ect.

I will go to the travel agent tommorow and ask for advice there.

Maybe this isn't the site for us and sorry for taking up your time .

PARDON

I think we have been mislead by this cc site, our friends told us to come on here to get good advice on cruising, ships, ports kids club ect.

I will go to the travel agent tommorow and ask for advice there.

Maybe this isn't the site for us and sorry for taking up your time .

:eek: So funnie :D:D:D

what a nice pair of shoes i like what they do with napkins

pacific dawn compear 872 with pic 763

lifou

yes it the pacific sun and it two cruises ago to show the differnce between it and the dawn pic 763

DSCN0884.jpg.83d0cfd0f485cdcf1ef4a72b71bf6f89.jpg

DSCN0866.jpg.8a846b743d976092cb837476babaa15e.jpg

DSCN0872.jpg.79d1efaf1c1df44a1fe6164ab2103089.jpg

1231010112_Picture2008yearall763.jpg.2836c9c14ef229f4ed48db2e2481c6f5.jpg

Hi Pinky

Don't give up ! We've just been on our first Cruise and gained so much helpful information from this site. If you post your question as a new Thread on the P & O page, I'm sure you will get lots of helpful responses. I can't offer much myself as I've only been on the Princess Dawn.

Shelley

Archived