I'm home

Smellytoes

Thank you very much. See you on board. Counting the days, finally...

Yes! We are getting close. Be sure to check in at the Roll Call. We will be announcing the formal plans for our meet and greet. I hope you and DH can make it!

Hi Joanne,

Glad you had a great time on the Spirit. But then how can't you have a great time any NCL ship.

Was the Enchanted Dinner a trial on the Spirit? We're sailing the Dawn on 9/13 and it sounds really nice.

Welcome home & happy cruising,

Monty

Hey Monty your going to LOVE Bermuda. I don't know if you've been there before but I love it more every time I go. I feel like I'm returning to my summer home:D The Enchanted Dinner looked wonderful but I had two kids with me and they wouldn't have eaten anything on the menu.

On the Enchanted dinner, is this something that books up quickly? Can you book onboard or is it too late by then? For suite passengers, is this something the concierge will do for you?

thanks!

I am not sure if you can book it before you board. I have not seen anything that lets me do this and I am going to be on the Spirit 8-7.

Hey Monty your going to LOVE Bermuda. I don't know if you've been there before but I love it more every time I go. I feel like I'm returning to my summer home:D The Enchanted Dinner looked wonderful but I had two kids with me and they wouldn't have eaten anything on the menu.

Hi Joanne,

We're heading up your way. The Dawn is doing NE/Canada then. We have been to Bermuda 3 times and love it. This will be a 3rd NE/Canada. It nice this time of year. I would love to retire and go to Maine.

Happy Cruising,

Monty7

Hi Joanne,

We're heading up your way. The Dawn is doing NE/Canada then. We have been to Bermuda 3 times and love it. This will be a 3rd NE/Canada. It nice this time of year. I would love to retire and go to Maine.

Happy Cruising,

Monty7

Silly me. I should have figured out you were doing the Canada itinerary. If the Red Sox are not back in first place please leave your Yankees stuff at home:p

Archived