OH NO! No Sunday Brunch at Sheraton Anchorage

morebeaches

Well my first fall back to plan B situation. We will be in Anchorage the morning of Sunday Aug 16 before heading of to do a few day of fishing pre-cruise. I had planned on brunch at the Sheraton and just called to make reservations and they have stopped doing the brunch until further notice. So now I need a new plan for Sunday Brunch in downtoen Anchorage. We are staying at Captain Cook.

Well my first fall back to plan B situation. We will be in Anchorage the morning of Sunday Aug 16 before heading of to do a few day of fishing pre-cruise. I had planned on brunch at the Sheraton and just called to make reservations and they have stopped doing the brunch until further notice. So now I need a new plan for Sunday Brunch in downtoen Anchorage. We are staying at Captain Cook.

Okay they don't call it brunch but Snow City Cafe has a wide range of things including mimosas http://www.snowcitycafe.com/menu/ That being said though they don't take reservations so you could have a bit of a wait.

Orso's is now also doing weekend brunch - http://www.orsoalaska.com/Pages/Location.html They don't have a separate menu on their web page for it so you may want to call them to see what's on it. They will take reservations.

Susan in Anchorage :)

Archived