Problems with Shorex?

I seem to be having a problem with Shorex, the company that books port excursions. My family is traveling on the Navigator this summer in two cabins, and therefore we have two reservation numbers. The other night I booked excursions in two ports for passengers in one cabin, and then for passengers in the other -- two seperate transactions. For the first cabin I got an email almost immediately listing the excursions I had booked and paid for, but never got that confirmation for the second cabin's excursions. I emailed Shorex the next day and was told nothing had been booked; but when I went back to the Royal Caribbean web site I couldn't "rebook" the excursions because they had indeed been booked and charged to my credit card.

I wrote Shorex back and again asked for a confirmation, but all I got was a simple note "Everything has been paid" but not listing the excursions numbers, dates, ports and guests like my other confirmation. I've emailed them twice since then politely asking for the confirmation -- and all I get in return is a terse "Confirmation has been sent."

Given that Shorex orginally told me my second set of excursions were not booked, I'm afraid I'll get on the ship and find that only half of my family are going on excursions. My instincts say: GET IT IN WRITING!

Has anyone else had a similar problem? Any suggestions what I should do? Does anyone know what my next step might be?

We had some problems with Shorex this past winter, but everything seemed to straighten itself out, and everything went fine.

Sovereign 2/2000
Voyager 3/2002
Enchantment 3/2003
Serenade 2/2004

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2005;2;27;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Until Explorer of the Seas 2/27/05

Archived