Bowflex..Is it worth the money?

drpeperlvr

I don't know anyone who has one. I suggest looking at epinions and type in the word "bowflex" in the search window. There are a few reviews on there that might help you. My husband and I first bought a fairly cheap Weider machine at Sears. It was not a good choice, especially for women. It didn't work well at lighter weights. Last year, we bought a better machine from a reputable fitness store and have used it regularly. I hate to say it, but you get what you pay for in equipment. There's a reason that some things are high- such as quality of mechanics,warranty, noise reduction and guarantees.( I love my Nautilus elliptical and the TRUE treadmill.) If you buy something that's difficult to use and are not feeling results or are not motivated to stick with it, then you will waste your money. Try several things before you put the money down and waste the space!

My husband has had a bowflex for 7 years now. He used to head off to the gym every day a pain and time waster. Now he can just go in the basement. He has maintained the same muscle mass he has before. It is really easy to use and pays for itself instead of paying membership dues. It is definatley worth it.

We went ahead and took the plunge. Sad part is that delivery is 8 weeks away! Hope the enthusiasm is still the same in 8 weeks!! :D Costco has one of the bowflex machines, but wife wanted a different model. Thanks again everyone for your response!

Steven

Archived