Still Confused...What time should we board?????

naylenk

Go and board as early as you can... noon or so. !!!!!!!!!!!! Our first cruise we were the last ones (almost) on the ship. Horrible!!!! Only good part was we missed the muster drill!!!! Our Brilliance cruise, we got on board around noon. It made a big difference. We got to see the ship (uncrowded) and eat lunch on board!!!!! It was great. Didn't feel rushed at all that first day on Brilliance.

Have fun

Hi we just got back from a week on the Vision of the seas 12-19 to 12-26, out bording docs said bording at 1:30 we got to dock at 11:30 and we were on the Vision by 12:10 eating lunch by 12:20. We could not get into our room till 1:00

There was no line to check in at this time the only slow down is that they did not let anyone on the ship till noon.

Bob P.

.No matter what the handout sheets say when I arrive early, the first thing I do is go to my cabin. Everytime, it has been ready . Worst that can happen is, I peak my head in....see it's not ready, and return later. But

they usually are done by noon.

Mitch

Archived