Thanks for the tip on PB!

jnnifer01

Paradise Beach was awesome! We never would have known about it if it weren't for Criuse Critic. We were there from the Ecstasy on the 12/13-12/18 sailing. It was beautiful and we all had a wonderful time. We all paid $5 each for a wrist band to use any of the beach toys. We mainly used the kayaks and tried to do the water trampolene- it was hard. The iceburg was beached due to inclement weather. The shrimp cocktails were HUGE & delicious, and the nachos were good, too. The parrots were pretty and very photogenic. They also had a massage hut on the beach, which a few people from our group used. It was great. We took cabs from the pier and back and had no trouble at all. We will definately return again. Maybe we'll get to meet Tom next time. :D

By the way, there were hardly any other people there with us- not crowded at all. The dressing rooms were handy and the bathrooms were clean. The staff was very friendly. They even helped my Grandmother get her scooter into the restaurant (they don't have a ramp). She loved her massage on the beach. There were all age groups in our family of 15 and everyone had a wonderful time. We'll be back.

Thanks!

Thanx for the great review, Jennifer...where the heck was I? I think that was the day I took off due to my bronchitis/sinusitus/fever/cough etc. I guess i should of thought that seeing a nurse at the beach would have been a better way to spend the day...ya could've cured me!

Glad y'all had a great time, and hopefully we'll meet next time...hasta la vista!

jnnifer01

Sounds like you have a truly memorable time, our family will be there on Jan. 14th and I am really looking forward to it. (note to PB Tom - we will be dropping of a package for the Chrysalis kid when we get there). Hope the weather is good, I need some sun.....

-Deb010

I am bringing a group of 8 to PB on the 13th from the Grand Princess. We are looking forward to it. Is there a list we need to be on, and what is the best way to get there with 8 - van or 2 taxis?

See you on the 13th!

Michael and Cory from San Antonio

Ya don´t don´t need to be on any list to gain admission to PB, just get in a cab (or 2) and come on down! The cab ride is only about 10 min. from the pier, so just take whatever comes up 1st, two taxis or a van. The van will cost you 2-3 dollars more though...hasta la vista!

Archived