Summit - CC priority boarding...tendering NOT?

art4u

Curious about this - we booked Concierge Class on the Summit for our upcoming Med Cruise because we are travelling with my husband's 80 year old parents - and we read that there is priority embarkation and disembarking -

but then I just read this below...

anyone recently off the Summit on CC that didn't get priority boarding etc when tendering etc.??

Perhaps it is just for embarkation and disembarkation...not tendering?

Originally Posted by seahawkfan viewpost.gif

I thought Concierge Class also gets priority tendering. Can anyone verify this?

Not on the Summit anyway. Tendering is done on a first come, first served basis via tickets issued in the Theatre, irrespective of what class you are sailing.

Curious about this - we booked Concierge Class on the Summit for our upcoming Med Cruise because we are travelling with my husband's 80 year old parents - and we read that there is priority embarkation and disembarking -

anyone recently off the Summit on CC that didn't get priority boarding etc when tendering etc.??

Not on the Summit anyway. Tendering is done on a first come, first served basis via tickets issued in the Theatre, irrespective of what class you are sailing.

I beleive it is only the suites that get priority tendering tickets.

I thought you got priority tendering also. I know I read it somewhere. We are booked in a CC class in December and am really looking forward to all of the amenities.

This is from Celebrity's website. It doesn't look like priority tendering is included.

Celebrity Concierge Class

spacer.gif

When you stay in a Celebrity Concierge Class Stateroom on Celebrity Summit, you will receive these added amenities and more:

•Welcome champagne•Daily fruit selection•Fresh-cut flowers•Daily hors d'oeuvres•Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic®•Duvets and pillow-top mattresses•Leather key holder, personalized stationery and a tote bag•Double-thick Frette bathrobes•Hansgrohe® showerhead•VIP invitations to events•Early embarkation and debarkation•Dining and seating preference•Preference on shore excursions•Express luggage delivery

When are you going?

Archived