Baltic/Century Info

stacylv

Since everyone was so helpful with my questions but did not want to write a full review thought I would just write a few things I found interesting- sailed on 8.1 from Amsterdam

- seas were super smooth except for last day return to Amsterdam and was moderate not awful but heard week before was

-- service was amazing, concierge, waitstaff kids club

- buffet food good not great, also did not like crowds

--dining room food very good

- aqua spa cafe complete let down... I am healthy eater and thought I would love, found it to be just healthier items for islands buffet moved to there

-- spa management terrible had multiple issues

- had inside room and found it while small plenty of closet/toiletry space

-Ports:

Warnemunde- took train to Schwerin by ourselves, saw castle had lunch, walked around, highly reccomend, easy to do, if not doing Berlin

Helsinki- did fort, church of rock, again all by ourselves, very easy

Stockholm- took taxi to Vasa museum, changing of guards, galma stan, also no issues

Copenhagen- Tivoli, shopping street, canal tour

Tallin- did bike tour w/ guide but did online not w/ cruise, highly reccomend if had sunny day, we were lucky!

St. P-- used Anastasia - exactly as promised, no issues getting off ship, guide good, showed up early, etc.

embarkment/disembarkement - no wait, no issues, very very easy... taxi line at disembarkment a little chaotic

We are on the Century in October around the Med. Could you please tell me what toiletries are in the bathroom. We are having to fly to Barcelona so the less toiletries we have to carry the more room for other essentials.

Thanks.

We are on the Century in October around the Med. Could you please tell me what toiletries are in the bathroom. We are having to fly to Barcelona so the less toiletries we have to carry the more room for other essentials.

Thanks.

We did the Baltics on Constellation in July - they had soap, shampoo and conditioner. All replenished as needed.

Archived