tour guide in nice, france

spots25

• 4 weeks later...
I want to thank everyone on this thread for some valuable information. I just booked a tour with Sylvie Di Cristo on August 20th. She got back to me immediately...even though it must have been very late on that side of the world. She has answered all of my questions and her emails have been full of very valuable information. She is extremely efficient. I am really looking forward to meeting her and enjoying her expertise! She told me she has other dates available, but they are going quickly. If you don't want to miss out on what is obviously going to be a wonderful tour, you should contact her as soon as possible.

We have booked with Sylvie for our May, 2011 Med. cruise. Please let us know how it went and any suggestions to make a fantastic tour. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
We have booked with Sylvie for our May, 2011 Med. cruise. Please let us know how it went and any suggestions to make a fantastic tour. Thanks

We just returned from our cruise, and one of the highlights was Sylvie's tour. She is very upbeat and speaks perfect English. She took us from Villefranche to Nice, Eze and Monaco. She took us to a creperie in Eze that was very pleasant. There is also a cactus garden in Eze that is optional, but you should be sure to visit it, as it is wonderful. She also gave us time to shop in the old city section of Nice.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back from our cruise and we had an amazing tour from Villefranche with Sylvie. There were five of us, including my teenage daughters, 14 and 17 and my Dad who is 69. We all loved Sylvie, she completely lived up to her reputation. She completely tailored the tour to what we wanted to do and she made sure we had the best views and saw the most important things everywhere we went. She was fun to be with and very entertaining. She truly gave us a day we will never forget, and I would completely recommend her to anyone who wants to tour the area. Karyn

What sort of price did Sylvie charge for your tour?

We went with another family. We went to Nice, Eze and Monte Carlo. There were eight persons on the tour (four from each family), and the cost per person worked out to 70 euros (280 euros per family). I think that if there are only four persons on the tour the total price is 400 euros. Either way, it is well worth it.

We just returned from Azamara Journey and a port of call overnight in Nice. Our tour guide for the day was Michel from Revelation Tours (recommended to us by Sylvie who was unavailable). He arrived 30 minutes early for our 9:30 am pick up time in an immaculate Mercedes Mini Van with soft drinks and water and there were 7 of us in the tour.

He was with us till near 6:30 pm and is a giant wealth of information. We loved his low key sense of humor, expertise in history and knowledge of the area. A true wealth of info. We toured Nice, Monaco, Eze, St. Paul, Fragonard perfume tour and something called the dog's head (?) which no tour bus would ever be able to experience (views of Monaco were breathtaking).

I highly recommend requesting Michel at Revelation. He was great!

Archived