what to do on last day - flight at 18.30!

Hi,

We already have the shuttle bus back to Orlando airport following our cruise in Feb, our flight home isnt until 6.30pm so do you have suggestions on how to spend the day??

I've read info re booking a day room at an airport hotel - I think it was the Hyatt, but couldnt find this info on their website.

Do you know if it is possible to book this....also, is there anything that we can get to from the airport - we wont have a car.

Thanks

Hi,

I've read info re booking a day room at an airport hotel - I think it was the Hyatt, but couldnt find this info on their website.

Do you know if it is possible to book this....also, is there anything that we can get to from the airport - we wont have a car.

Thanks

Most airport hotels will do day rates, but you need to call the hotel directly. If you are a higher level in the frequent stayer program you can guaranteed late checkout which amounts to the same thing.

Personally doing a one-way car rental opens up a lot of options for you, you may want to consider that as an option.

Archived