Disney Cruise with an 18 year old

shipper

We have booked the Wonder for Nov 15th my 18 year old grandaughter will be in our group, (the rest of the ladies are seniors) does anybody know about the dance clubs is she too old or too young? Also what is the drinking age?

Drinking age on the ship is 21.

Since she is 21 she can get into the clubs at night. One does have dancing and funny skits.

Plus there are other adult events she may enjoy. Make sure she reads the Navigator paper each day for events she may like.

They always have a meet for singles on board that are 18 and over too.It would be great if she would go to that too. It is supervised by young crew members who are in the clubs. They will meet her and others and then when they see them in the clubs they will often ask them to dance so they will have someone to particiapte in dances with, although some dance you dont need a partner for.

I think in Nassau she can drink and gamble if she wants to. It is 18 there for the legal limit and they never seem to check anybodies ID. My some was also 18 0n one of our trips. On Nassau they enver carded him.

On the ship they checked to see if he was 18 a couple of times, then they would remember he was ok to be in the clubs and didnt card him.

Her room card will let them know she is 18 or over.

Archived