Guarantee Change

Pat.bz

DH and I booked a Gty for both parts of our Sept 09 B2B. We were happy with one assignment but not the other (but were resigned to taking it). C&A said that RCCL had changed policy and that after assignment, if we didn't like it we didn't have to be thrown back in the pool for a new assignment but rather TA could check for other available cabins in category and we cd change. She checked, we changed and now we are happy (and still got a dynamite fare of $60 each per day on Vancouver to Hawaii).

DH and I booked a Gty for both parts of our Sept 09 B2B. We were happy with one assignment but not the other (but were resigned to taking it). C&A said that RCCL had changed policy and that after assignment, if we didn't like it we didn't have to be thrown back in the pool for a new assignment but rather TA could check for other available cabins in category and we cd change. She checked, we changed and now we are happy (and still got a dynamite fare of $60 each per day on Vancouver to Hawaii).

Doesn't sound like a change to me. People have been doing this for, oh, forever.

Have a great cruise - that itinerary sounds amazing.

Archived