Horseback Riding at Isla Margarita?

llarosa

• 3 weeks later...

I am also looking for anyone who has been on the horsback riding at Isla Margarita. Tour description says that you ride horses in the surf, want to try to confirm this. We had done this in Jamacia and it was great.

I found this web site, they do not book for cruise passagers directly.

http://www.casatrudel.com/HorsebackRidingRanch.htm

• 1 month later...

My husband and I did this via a shore excursion on the Volendam a couple of years ago. I can't remember the name of the ranch they used. They pick you up in a bus and drive you to a ranch. The first thing you notice is how well cared for the horses are. My husband and I had not ridden in many years but had no problem. They had horses for all abilities.

They took us on a trail up into the mountains. The scenery was absolutely incredible. It reminded me of being in the Badlands out west. The trails are quite steep but the horses had no problems, no stumbling etc. They then took us down to the beach where some people rode along the beach into the surf.

It was great fun as well as absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend this to anyone, epecially to those who are looking for something other than another beach day.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived