Bon Voyage Gifts

Piperpals

Does anyone know if the Princess website has an area for ordering items for room as other cruiselines have. I would like to have bottle of champagne in our room when we arrive but don't see this anywhere any their website.

Thanks for any info.

Does anyone know if the Princess website has an area for ordering items for room as other cruiselines have. I would like to have bottle of champagne in our room when we arrive but don't see this anywhere any their website.

Thanks for any info.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/princess_cellars/index.jsp

Thanks for any info.

You can follow the link provided previously to the gift section, but I must warn you, it will be almost impossible to have champagne waiting in your stateroom for your arrival. Instead, there will be a voucher waiting for you to call room service for delivery. One of the main reasons they don't have it waiting for you is they have no idea what time you will be arriving (and when you place the order, it is just an order, they don't include instructions for delivery times), so you must arrange for delivery. Enjoy!

Archived