PG Cabin 766

Tangtop

Has anyone stayed in one of the balcony rooms at the stern of deck 7? Are there any pros or cons to these rooms? They have larger balconies which is nice, but am I giving something up for the larger balcony? Thanks

Has anyone stayed in one of the balcony rooms at the stern of deck 7? Are there any pros or cons to these rooms? They have larger balconies which is nice, but am I giving something up for the larger balcony? Thanks

I don't know if I can help, but we met 3 couples last summer on board who had 3 aft cabins. All of them said those cabins were 'loud'. One couple complained incessantly about noise, but the others did not. The former were some of the most ungrateful people I've ever run into and complained about everything. Since we're anchored some nights and sailing slowly the other nights, I don't know when these noises were bothersome or if they were bothered by the marina in the day.

If you can get an aft cabin, and that's what you want, go for it! I was surprised at how much time I didn't spend on my balcony (706). You're likely not going to be spending much time on that piece of real estate too so consider that in as you factor pros and cons.

We are booked in 767 (I think - the one in the middle) for an upcoming cruise (July). I posted a similar question on the Regent board back when we were thinking about booking. There were some useful responses, and one person even posted photos. We have sailed aft before on other ships and just love the views.

• 2 months later...

Archived