tequila in Progresso?

Anyone buy their Tequila in Progresso and where? Do you ever see it at vendor or flea market. I know I can get it in Coz. but thought I might pick up a bottle to take back to ship.

Did Carnival change their rules? Everytime I try to bring back liquor on board (after port purchase) they take it and keep it until last night of cruise.

It is really hit and miss it they take it. I just keep on walking past the collection table and no one really seems to care. I have only had to leave the bottles with them one cruise, that was my first on Carnival until I figured out that the staff at the table can not see the security staff at the machine area. They have been clamping down on booze smuggling so things could change.

They are cracking down on booze smuggling. We had a group of 8 families and 4 of the families had their luggage gone through and luggage taken out. Ours was not one of them. Then when they bought alcohol in pregresso he put it in a waer bottle and they scanned it and ook it from him. Now we bought the rum runner flask and put it in our back back and got some through in pregresso and cozumel! NOt sure if we were just lucky or if the flask work. Good luck

Archived