Mar 19 Fakarava Snorkelling Tour

Wayne'r

We currently have 7 people interested in a full day snorkelling tour with Ato Lissant of Fakarava Explorer. He can take up to 12 people, so still some room. My understanding is that the price is 72,000 cpf based on 8 people, so 9000 each. If more people, I believe the price will drop accordingly. I believe the 'fishing' in his note is a stop to get fresh fish for our beach bbq lunch. Here is the content of a recent note from Ato. and his address should you wish to reserve with him.

Ato's email is fakaravaexplorer@hotmail.com if you are interested and also post to this board, or Roll Call board so we know who has signed up

Ato's note to me:

I am trying to find some more people interesting to go on this trip, coz i need minimum 8 personne as well or 12 maximum. I note you are two both to come but i recommend you to help me to add some more as possible.

I am very happy to plan this trip coz i love this place to visit, and lot of people love really also this paradise? It's a real amazing place. I will be able to do, if you give me help to find the minimum passenger to go.

The tour is planing like this :

Departure from the dock at 8H30 AM

Birds motu for snorcklling

departure 10hOO AM

Blue lagoon stop at 10 H30 AM

Fishing party

Barbecue on the beach local food

Departure 14H30 PM

Visit the pass or dolphin or aquarium park if weather is fine

Back to the dock at 4H00 PM

THE TRIP IS ON THE NORTH PASS better close from the dock to go

The price is 9000 cfp/people including picnic.

I am waiting for your kind reply

And here is a comment from Kathy that was posted in the PG Roll Call yesterday.

Hi Wayne, 2 more would be great because ATO sent me a e-mail today stating that for 5 persons and all day the cost of boat would be 72000 cfp which is 812.00 US dollars. That would be about 162.00 US dollars each. The more people we get the more the price comes down. Lunch is included for all day. Also ATO stated he would send letter to area Hotels seeking others to take the tour. I really think once on board we could find other passengers since there is not much to do there/unless you are a diver. My boyfriend is diving here/ dream spot/ so that is why I am party of 1 person. Lets keep trying and I am sure we can get 12. Thanks Kathy

SO IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL ATO DIRECTLY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. Thanks,

Archived