Tera Moana staterooms

trav25

• 1 month later...
Can those of you who have been on the TM let me know what floor you were on and what you would recommend?

You really cant go wrong with any location. We were on deck 4 forward- easy for breakfast, lunch, the spa, library/internet and the pool. Nothing is very far away on such a small ship. My only 'complaint' was hearing the anchor drop every morning.

You really cant go wrong with any location. We were on deck 4 forward- easy for breakfast, lunch, the spa, library/internet and the pool. Nothing is very far away on such a small ship. My only 'complaint' was hearing the anchor drop every morning.

I agree, we were on deck 3 forward and other than the anchor drop it was nice and quite and less rock and rolling. I booked the same floor for our upcomming Venice/Croatia cruise

Can those of you who have been on the TM let me know what floor you were on and what you would recommend?

*** I liked being on the same deck as the lounge. It was very easy to get on and off the ship and be close to the action/bar. Deck 4 had very little foot traffic and Deck 5 was a ghost town. The bow thrusters and anchor chain noise was a natural alarm clock down on Deck 3 forward. :eek: You won't be sleeping through that clatter! We were unaware of engine noise that far forward.

*** We were in Cabin 304. Plenty of hangers, drawers and closet space. My wife would give TM another “star” for a hook in the closet to hang purses, hats and belts on. :) Excellent towel exchanges, very timely, in fact quick, room turn-arounds while we breakfasted. Air conditioning was a little cool, but preferable to sweating like our friends did down the hall. Here is where I have learned from past cruises to select a cabin (304 vs. 319) away from the entry and foyers. Tere Moana’s engineering officer must pull his hair out trying balance cooling with everyone going inside and outside, not to mention leaving the doors open on this small ship.

Jim

*** I liked being on the same deck as the lounge. It was very easy to get on and off the ship and be close to the action/bar. Deck 4 had very little foot traffic and Deck 5 was a ghost town. The bow thrusters and anchor chain noise was a natural alarm clock down on Deck 3 forward. :eek: You won't be sleeping through that clatter! We were unaware of engine noise that far forward.

*** We were in Cabin 304. Plenty of hangers, drawers and closet space. My wife would give TM another “star” for a hook in the closet to hang purses, hats and belts on. :) Excellent towel exchanges, very timely, in fact quick, room turn-arounds while we breakfasted. Air conditioning was a little cool, but preferable to sweating like our friends did down the hall. Here is where I have learned from past cruises to select a cabin (304 vs. 319) away from the entry and foyers. Tere Moana’s engineering officer must pull his hair out trying balance cooling with everyone going inside and outside, not to mention leaving the doors open on this small ship.

Jim

We agree with Jim: we were in 301 and loved it. have booked 304 for our next cruise June 29th

Archived