ATN and Delta FF question

Tiki_Man

Just talked to our TA. She stated that we should receive Delta FF miles for the ATN segments (CodeShare) but that we can't use Delta FF miles to try to upgrade for the LAX to PPT flight. That is different from what Mary read somewhere (no mileage but can use Delta FF miles to try to upgrade on ATN).

Does anyone know the exact way this works? Getting the FF miles for the ATN segment will go a LONG way towards our Medallion Status.

Thanks in advance for all the great info.

Mark

I believe your travel agent is wrong. This is taken directly from Delta.

Delta SkyMiles frequent flyer members can redeem Delta SkyMiles on Air Tahiti Nui.

Delta SkyMiles can be redeemed, not accrued on Air Tahiti Nui.

For more information, to redeem your Skymiles or make reservations contact 1-800-323-2323 or go to to the Delta Airlines Website:

The only airline that you can accure mileage on ATN is American.

No Delta FF miles on ATN. TA most definitely wrong. I still don't understand paying for a points guy when you can do everything yourself with a phone call. I have used Delta FF twice for ATN flights - although not everyone at Delta knows you can use them for this! I had to talk to 2-3 people each time.

No Delta FF miles on ATN. TA most definitely wrong. I still don't understand paying for a points guy when you can do everything yourself with a phone call. I have used Delta FF twice for ATN flights - although not everyone at Delta knows you can use them for this! I had to talk to 2-3 people each time.

Did you already have the flight booked and seats assigned through PG and then you used the FF or did you opt out of the air purchase and do this direct?

We have already purchased using ATN through PG. All I want to do is use FF to try to upgrade on the outbound flight from LAX to PPT. I can't get anyone at Delta to tell me how many miles this would take or if there are seats available. Like an endless loop. TA is still working on it and suppose to hear from a Supervisor today (not holding my breath).

Mark

Archived