all the rain and fall foilage

musicmansmom

i am so sorry for all the rain the northeaster states have had to endure. i hope it stops for them soon. does anyone know, will all this rain cause the fall foilage to be even later in the season?? i know i will miss it since i am going the 2nd week of sept but what about the other cruises later in the season.

have a great cruise--music :)

Hi! I'm from MA and the heavy rains do usually delay the fall foliage by a few weeks. I'm not sure if that is the case in the higher north regions (nearer to Canadian border), but they also have not been hit as hard with the rainfall. So depending on the ports, fall cruisers may see some changes but not all.

that is too bad. your country is beautiful at all times of the year, but the folaige is extremly gorgeous. i hope you dry out soon and get back to a normal season for this time of the year . i cant wait to go and visit your part of the country :)

It really is beautiful and there's lots to do even if all the colors aren't out. But, you know what they say about New England...if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and it will change!

Seriously, though, I've been very lucky with all this rain. My sump pump is still holding up! The rivers are all incredibly swollen though and some areas just can't take anymore. I feel very bad for the mid-atlantic states now. They are getting creamed and it seems every night is more bad news. I am praying these waters will subside soon.

Archived