Eternautas tour company?

cookiersmom

I have found an interesting tour company that uses historians from the university in BA. I found them from Virtual Tourist. TOUR ETERNAUTAS.COM is the name.

Has anyone heard of them?

Thanks

Hi!

My husband and I just returned from our South American cruise. We booked this company for a tour around Buenos Aires via their website. They were quick to email us back and make the arrangements. We paid after the tour ended in USD. They picked us up at our hotel in a brand new tour bus. Some friends that we met on the cruise joined the tour at the last minute without a problem. There were 2 other women on the tour with us and that's it! It was a great personal tour and especially exciting since we toured on Inauguration day for the Argentinian President. We took the English Cultural City Tour which is offered daily starting around 2-2:30pm. It was the bargain of the trip- $25 USD/pp. The guide was a young lady who was great and spoke very good English. We toured all over the city and ended at the Recolata Cemetary where we spent about 40 minutes. We would definitely use them again. I hope you enjoy your tour!

Archived