No Response from Autoprogreso

Has anyone tried to contact Autoprogreso lately. I have sent two e-mails (ventas @autoprogreso.com) over the last three weeks and still have not received any type of response. I am trying to contact them about doing a tour in February 2009. Anybody know an alternative way to contact them?:confused:

Let me know what you need to find out and I can ask one of the guides at AutoProgreso. Or, send me your email address.

Thanks for your help!! Below is the e-mail that I have sent them. Any assistance you can give us would be greatly appreciated.

You have come very highly recommended by several of the Cruise boards that I

read. I am traveling with a group of 8 on the Voyager of the Seas arriving in Progreso

on February 13th from 12:00p.m. to 8:00p.m. We are interested in a private tour

to the Uxmal Ruins, with a stop somewhere (your suggestions) on the way back for

drinks and a snack and if time allows we would also like some time for some shopping.

We would like to arrive back at the ship no later than 7:00p.m. Finally, we would

need a guide that speaks very clear English as several in the group are older (65-75

years old) and have trouble understanding someone with a strong accent.

>

>If you have any suggestions that might make the trip more memorable please let

me know as none of us have ever been to Progreso before and we want to make to most

of our visit.

>

>Thanks,

>Teresa Malone

Has anyone tried to contact Autoprogreso lately. I have sent two e-mails (ventas @autoprogreso.com) over the last three weeks and still have not received any type of response. I am trying to contact them about doing a tour in February 2009. Anybody know an alternative way to contact them?:confused:

Go to their website: www.autoprogreso.com and you will find some other email addresses and phone numbers.

I'm not sure why they haven't responded to your emails, we corresponded with them by email a couple of times and had no problem. (Is that a typo in the email address you posted--the space after ventas?)

Good luck,

I clicked on the link on their site to e-mail them and it used the address info@autoprogreso.com

I have not received any responses either, requests sent on 6/8 and 6/14

My question:

Will be arriving in Progreso on 9 Sept on the cruise ship Carnival Ecstasy and would like to see Dzibilchaltun. Would you please provide more details on your tour? Where does it leave from? What does it include?

My email address is my CC name at gmail dot com

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Update - got an email from them last night! Told me where to meet them and how much $$ but not when.... hopefully I will get a reply to that question as well...

Glad you have heard from them. Still nothing here, I going to sent yet another e-mail today. If still no response I guess I will need to try to find someone else.:( Does anybody have any ideas?:confused:

Thanks,

Teresa

Glad you have heard from them. Still nothing here, I going to sent yet another e-mail today. If still no response I guess I will need to try to find someone else.:( Does anybody have any ideas?:confused:

Thanks,

Teresa

Dear Teresa: Let me try to get them, I'll print a copy of the mail you posted to them and ask them for a response. I'll met them next cruise day (monday june 23rd) and hopefully I'll let you know by wednesday or thursday, and if nothing hapen will get you some other options. I have a question about your group: is there anyone using wheelchairs or scooters? to let them know. Regards.

Their mail server must have been done for a while. I resent it the 5th time and it finally went through without a bounce back.

He is saying hey no longer do the tour to Uxmal. It is just the wife and I, but if there are at least 8 of us wanting to go does that mean they will go?

Here is the response I received.

Hello,

We dont have now the tour to Uxmal, we need at leat 8 people, sorry but

there other tours we have, you might be interested, Dzibilchaltun ruins and

Merida city $40 USD, or just the ruins $29 USD, combo last 5 hours, and

just one 3, Dzibilchaltun is located 25 minutes from Progreso. prices

includes transportation, guide and entrance fees. hope this helps!

Regards

Jerry

Archived