ATTN: Digi scrappers

beachbum6264

What do you use to scarpbook? I use Adobe Photoshop Elements, change the files to a Jpeg and upload to shutterfly to be printed. My daughter says this is a good site too http://www.mypictales.com/

Good Luck scrapbooking! I just finished our Trans-Atlantic cruise.

Thanks for the links. I have just recently have started digital scrapping and love to play with it.

http://digitaldrygoods.com

is also a site with cruise papers and elements

thanks, that's a great kit.... will order it when I get back from my next cruise (if I order it now, I'll never get packed, LOL).

If I am doing a lot of cutting, cropping or special effects I use Photoshop Elements 5. For easy, quick, drag and drop pages (or using quick pages) I use FotoFusion (try it out at lumapix dot com). FotoFusion is the easiest digiscrap software I've found, you can use any papers or elements you have on your comp. and it's drag and drop easy.

Have a good cruise. I am a RETIRED teacher!

I will look at the fotofusion. I also use adobe elements 5 !

thanks, that's a great kit.... will order it when I get back from my next cruise (if I order it now, I'll never get packed, LOL).

If I am doing a lot of cutting, cropping or special effects I use Photoshop Elements 5. For easy, quick, drag and drop pages (or using quick pages) I use FotoFusion (try it out at lumapix dot com). FotoFusion is the easiest digiscrap software I've found, you can use any papers or elements you have on your comp. and it's drag and drop easy.

• 6 months later...
Have a good cruise. I am a RETIRED teacher!

I will look at the fotofusion. I also use adobe elements 5 !

I also use PE5. Thanks for the info!

Hey! jwhh....my co-worker is cruising with you on Monday. Are you a "shagger"? He is going w/ a shag group, but he doesn't shag. Isn't that funny. His name is Rodney and he kinda looks like Santa. If you bump into him tell him not to have TOO much fun!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished a large Disney digital scrapbook, we had year passes and went 4x last year. Now I'm ready to shift gears and start looking for cruise downloads, so glad to find this thread!

Archived