cunard website

bazziebee

joining queen Victoria march 19th......but now when I try to go online to voyage personaliser it says cannot find my booking......does anybody else experience this problem

The website's been somewhat flaky since the last upgrade. Best advice I can give you is just to keep on trying. I had a bit of a tussle with the voyage personaliser a couple of days back but I won on points!

J

Problems with the site again this morning. I'm unable to access the Voyage Personaliser at all. Makes no difference whether I use Firefox or Internet Explorer, I get the same error message. No doubt it will be fixed in the fullness of time, but it is very frustrating - not to mention time-consuming.

Problems with the site again this morning. I'm unable to access the Voyage Personaliser at all. Makes no difference whether I use Firefox or Internet Explorer, I get the same error message. No doubt it will be fixed in the fullness of time, but it is very frustrating - not to mention time-consuming.

Just tried it a few minutes ago and, when I try to log in to the voyage personaliser I get the following message:

"Sorry, Voyage Personaliser is currently undergoing essential maintenance, please try again later."

J

Just tried it a few minutes ago and, when I try to log in to the voyage personaliser I get the following message:

"Sorry, Voyage Personaliser is currently undergoing essential maintenance, please try again later."

J

Yep, that's the same message I've been getting. I rang Cunard and they say they know about it and are working on it. I'm not holding my breath...

I'm getting a message telling me my voyage personaliser is being updated.

I just know my upgrade to a Q1 is causing the holdup.:D

Mary

Nonsense - it's my upgrade that's causing the problem. I asked that nice Mr Shanks ages ago for an upgrade for this year's cruise and I just knew he wouldn't let me down! :D:D

J

Nonsense - it's my upgrade that's causing the problem. I asked that nice Mr Shanks ages ago for an upgrade for this year's cruise and I just knew he wouldn't let me down! :D:D

J

So we have a Q1 each; I'm going in May, you're going later in the year.

This is fortuitous, as I can enjoy it before you take photographs and it catches fire or similar.:D

Mary

..and I am getting...

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /login/.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Really annoying especially when Cunard want you to do everything using the Voyage personaliser.

Mind you guys, as I am sailing in April it must be my Upgrade to Q1 that is causing the problem...not yours!:D

So we have a Q1 each; I'm going in May, you're going later in the year.

This is fortuitous, as I can enjoy it before you take photographs and it catches fire or similar.:D

Mary

Venice should be safe from fire - it's nearly all water. Mind you, I suppose it could sink! :eek:

J

Venice should be safe from fire - it's nearly all water. Mind you, I suppose it could sink! :eek:

J

Hee hee.

I shall be there twice this year, both times before you, and must make the most of it, knowing I shall never see it again.:(

Mary

PS Just to add some variety to my mundane little life, the VP will now not allow me to enter my date of birth.

Archived